Corman S.p.A. firmly believes that transparency is the basis of the relationship with its customers and users.
For this reason, it wishes to apply maximum clarity on how to use personal data.
This page will describe management of our web site as regards processing the personal data of users that visit us.
This information is provided also pursuant to and for the effects of Article 13 of the European Regulation no. 679 of April 27, 2016 “on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter the “GDPR”) to any entity having to do with the web-based services that are made available by Corman S.p.A. via electronic networks as from the address www.corman.it which corresponds to the home page of the Corman S.p.A. official website.
The information provided is also based on the guidelines contained in Recommendation no. 2/2001, which was adopted on 17 May 2001 by the European data protection authorities within the Working Party set up under Article 29 of European Directive 95/46/EC in order to lay down minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online – especially with regard to arrangements, timing and contents of the information to be provided by data controllers to users visiting web pages for whatever purpose.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is Corman S.p.A., with registered office in Lacchiarella (MI) – Via Liguria, 3.
- Data Processor and Data Protection Officer
An internal Data Processor has been appointed and external Data Processors to whom the data are communicated for the various processing purposes have been appointed. The complete list of data processors can be requested at the address: email@example.com.
- Place Where Data Is Processed
The processing operations related to the web-based services that are made available via this website are carried out at the registered office of the Company Corman S.p.A – Via Liguria, 3/b – S.P. 40 Km 1.3 – 20084 Lacchiarella (MI) – Italy exclusively by technical staff in charge of said processing.
For the various specific services, the related data are processed by the personnel of specialized companies, appointed as Data Processors pursuant to Article 29 of the GDPR.
- Categories of Processed Data
4.1 Navigation Data
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website.
4.2 Data Provided Voluntarily by Users
Sending e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit, and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the message(s).
Specific summary information notices will be shown and/or displayed on the pages that are used for providing services on demand.
- Purpose and legal basis of data processing
Without prejudice to what is specified for the navigation data referred to in point 4.1), the personal data provided by Users through the Website are processed for the following purposes:
- allow the execution of operations strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with the Users, such as – by way of example – the response to questions received through the contact forms, the authorization to the reserved sections and the registration to the newsletter and to the commercial communications service, management of CVs for the selection of personnel and other relevant information sent by the User;
- allow the correct execution of the contractual obligations assumed by the Company towards the Users and customers and vice versa, as well as the consequent accounting and tax fulfillments;
- allow the fulfillment of the obligations established by laws, regulations and EU regulations, or provisions issued by authorities authorized to do so by law and by supervisory and control bodies;
- the necessary purposes for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court or whenever the courts exercise their judicial functions;
- carry out information activities regarding other Company products and / or services, and third parties, as well as promotional, commercial and marketing activities;
- carry out information about products and services, promotional, commercial and marketing activities of third parties;
- perform User profiling activities in order to establish groups of Users through the processing of data provided by the same so as not to send generalized commercial and promotional communications to all Users in an indistinct way. This allows us to segment the Users, creating groups divided by bands of interest based, for example, on the country of origin, language, sex, previous purchases, etc. This allows us to send commercial communications that are as relevant and less invasive as possible, limiting – as far as practicable – the circumstance that the user receives unwanted messages. Finally, we remind that the express consent for the sending of promotional communications extends not only to communications sent through the use of automated systems without the intervention of the operator (for example, e-mail), but also to the modalities traditional contact, like the postal service. It is always possible to withdraw consent to the processing of your data for this purpose, even in a disjointed way, for example, to decide to receive advertising only by postal service and not through automated systems;
- purposes of statistical research / analysis of aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the User, aimed at measuring the operation of the website and the related operational functions, including the resolution of any technical problem.
The legal basis of the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in point a) is the provision of a service or the reply to a request, which do not require the consent of the Users, in accordance with applicable law.
With regard to the purposes b), c) and d), the processing is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Company.
With regard to the purposes e), f) and g), the processing of User’s data will be conditional upon the release of an explicit consent by signing suitable summary information that will be progressively reported or displayed in the pages of the Site prepared for particular services on request, while the purpose referred to in point g) does not involve the processing of personal data.
It is always possible to withdraw consent to the processing of data for this purpose, even in a disjointed way, for example, to decide to receive advertising only by postal service and not through automated systems.
- Consent to data processing
Subject to the specifications made with regard to navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data and provide consent to the different processing indicated in the specific information notice.
- Third party advertisers and links to other websites
The website of the Corman S.p.A. could include third party advertisements and links to other websites and applications through which to buy services and products. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, their advertising and their services.
- Processing Arrangements and data retention
Personal data is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorization.
- Data Subjects’ Rights
Data subjects are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified (Article 15 of the GDPR).
The above Article also provide for the right to request erasure, anonymization or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data.
All requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information notice Rev.00 was issued on 15/06/2018 and enters into force on 25/05/2018.